Embark on a thrilling Coron Tour B Joiner adventure, exploring the wonders of Twin Lagoon, Barracuda Lake, Skeleton Wreck, Reef Garden, and Smith Beach. Dive into crystal-clear waters, marvel at vibrant marine life, and create unforgettable memories. Join us for an unforgettable journey through these mesmerizing destinations, guided by experienced professionals. Immerse yourself in the beauty of Coron‘s underwater world and experience the ultimate blend of adventure and relaxation. Book your Tour B Joiner experience now @Packyourbags and let the exploration begin!
- Pick up and drop off if your hotel is in downtown Coron
- Snorkeling in Skeleton Wreck and Reef Garden
- Take beautiful Instagram videos and photos
- Enjoy a nice picnic lunch with the backdrop of the crystal clear turquoise waters
- 8:00am – 8:30 hotel pick up
- Twin Lagoon
- Barracuda Lake
- Lunch in smith beach
- Skeleton wreck
- Coral reef
- 3:30 – 4:30 pm hotel drop off
- Remark: the itinerary can change without prior notice depending on the weather conditions
What to Bring :
- Sun Block Cream
- Underwater Camera/Drone
- Water shoes
- Snorkeling Gears
Certainly, Coron is one of Palawan’s most popular beach and island destinations.
This is paradise-like getaway comprises of the eastern half of Busuanga Island, Coron Island and 50 other islets.
It has caught the attention of many as a result to its World War II wreck diving spots because of beautiful rock formations and unbelievably clear waters.
It is also considered the more quiet and laidback sibling of El Nido, another famous Palawan destination because of its gorgeous waters and scenery.
But Coron certainly has a unique charm to it and worth adding to your travel bucket list when in the Philippines.