Embark on an unforgettable adventure with Coron Ultimate Tour(shared). Discover pristine beaches, vibrant coral gardens, and historical shipwrecks. Explore the wonders of Coron with expert guides and fellow travelers. Book your shared Coron Ultimate Tour now @Packyourbags and create lasting memories in paradise!
Certainly, The Coron Ultimate tour is the most famous tour in Coron. Spend a day with views of the towering limestone cliffs and incomparable aquamarine lagoons of Coron. Visit the picturesque Kayangan Lake and swim in a hole below a rocky outcrop leading to the Big Lagoon. Go snorkeling at the Siete Pecados Marine Park experience an adventure as you check out Skeleton Wreck. Then, Enjoy a nice picnic lunch with the backdrop of the crystal clear turquoise waters. Get a convenient hotel pick up and drop off if your hotel is in downtown Coron!
- 8:00 am – 8:45 am: Hassle-free hotel pick-up.
- Kayangan Lake: Marvel at the pristine beauty of Kayangan Lake.
- Twin Lagoon: Explore the enchanting Twin Lagoon.
- Sunset Beach: Enjoy a delicious lunch with a view.
- Marine Park/Skeleton Wreck: Dive into the fascinating marine world.
- Coral Garden: Snorkel among vibrant coral formations.
- CYC Beach: Relax on the sandy shores.
- Hotel Drop-off: End your day with a convenient hotel drop-off.
Make sure to pack your essentials:
- Sunscreen: Protect your skin from the sun’s rays.
- Swimwear: Enjoy swimming and snorkeling comfortably.
- Towels: Stay dry after your water adventures.
- Waterproof Camera/Drone: Capture memories of your exciting journey.
- Water Shoes: Explore rocky areas and beaches safely.
- Reusable Water Bottle: Stay hydrated throughout the tour.
- Snorkeling Gear: Dive into the underwater wonders.
- Extra Clothes: Have a change of clothes for your comfort.
Coron: Is one of Palawan’s most popular beach and island destinations. This paradise-like getaway comprises of the eastern half of Busuanga Island, Coron Island, and 50 other islets. It has caught the attention of many as a result to its World War II wreck diving spots because of beautiful rock formations and unbelievably clear waters. It is also considered the more quiet and laidback sibling of El Nido, another famous Palawan destination because of its gorgeous waters and scenery. But Coron certainly has a unique charm to it and worth adding to your travel bucket list when in the Philippines.