Coron Reef & Wrecks:
Discover the wonders of the underwater world with the Coron Reef & Wrecks snorkeling tour. Dive into the depths to encounter various fish species and possibly even sea turtles. Explore the remnants of a Japanese shipwreck from World War II, making it a thrilling experience for snorkeling enthusiasts. Immerse yourself in nature’s beauty and the mesmerizing undersea spectacle. Indulge in a delicious barbecue lunch featuring seafood, rice, veggies, and fruits, enhancing your overall adventure.
- Pick up and drop off if your hotel is in downtown Coron
- A journey to see the Reef Corals and sea wonders
- Explore the Japanese Ship wreck aged from World War II
- Swim and relax in the islands
- Enjoy a nice picnic lunch with the backdrop of the crystal clear turquoise waters
- 8:00am – 8:30 hotel pick up Coron Reef & Wrecks
- Lusong ship wreck
- Lusong oral Garden
- Pass island
- Talang Ship wreck
- Join in tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off within downtown Coron
- English speaking guide
- Boat transfers
- Life Vest
What to Bring:
- Sun Block Cream
- Underwater Camera/Drone
- Water shoes
- Snorkeling Gears
Certainly, Coron is one of Palawan’s most popular beach and island destinations.
This is paradise-like getaway comprises of the eastern half of Busuanga Island, Coron Island and 50 other islets.
It has caught the attention of many as a result to its World War II wreck diving spots because of beautiful rock formations and unbelievably clear waters.
It is also considered the more quiet and laidback sibling of El Nido, another famous Palawan destination because of its gorgeous waters and scenery.
But Coron certainly has a unique charm to it and worth adding to your travel bucket list when in the Philippines.