Turkey and Tunisia
Tunisia, is a sovereign state in Northwest Africa, covering. Its northernmost point, Cape Angela, is the northernmost point on the African continent. It is bordered by Algeria to the west and southwest, Libya to the southeast, and the Mediterranean Sea to the north and east.
Meals and overnight on board.
- Transfer from new Istabul Airport to hotel
- Dinner show programs will start with Turkish folk dances.
- Then you will enjoy belly dance show, after that our second part of folk dances will start. Our professional DJ will play international music till the end of the tour.
- You will have a chance to see the historical places like Dolmabahce Palace, Ciragan Palace, Bosphorus Bridge, Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge, Beylerbeyi Palace Rumeli and Annatolian Castles
We will visit Blue Mosque, Aya Sofia, and Grand Bazaar then to Topkapi Palace.
We will visit seven (7) Islands by boat and we’ll stop on the last island Buyujada where will take discover it by horse carriage then lunch and free time to discover it by yourself.
- Arrive at Airport, transfer to Hammamet visit center.
- Dinner & A/C at A: Vincci Lella Baya 4*
Rachid Restaurant Lunch – Tozeur A: Mouradi Tozeur 4*
- Half day jeep to Chebika, Tamerza and Mides
- Bus transferto El Mouradi Douzfor lunch
- Then camel riding and bus continue to Pansea Ksar Ghilane
A: Mouradi Palace 4*
Transfer to Tunis, visit Bardo Museum
Lunch (Victoire) visit Carthage and Sidi Bou Said.
The chain EL MOURADI HOTELS, sees not only the number of its hosts to increase themselves but to become faithful friends
Morning madina, transfer to airport for departure.
Inclusive of Tours & transfer as per Itinerary
Not Inclusive of
- Tips for driver and guide
- Travel Insurance
- Confirmation & rates depends on availability at time of booking and subject to changes without prior notice.
- Quotation is based on contracted rates, doesn’t include any surcharge applicable for peak period or convention dates
- This is quotation only, no booking made yet