Bohol Countryside Private Tour
Hop on board and join this shared tour of Bohol’s popular countryside attractions. From a centuries-old Spanish-era church to the Chocolate Hills, this trip is for nature lovers and those who enjoy cultural and historical sites. Join us on this whole day Bohol countryside tour to get a glimpse of the best attractions the province offers visitors.
- Pick-Ups at Hotel/Resort around 09.00AM
- Blood Compact
- Baclayon Church
- Python Sanctuary (entrance fee is not included)
- Loboc River Cruise (Lunch)
- Tarsier Sanctuary
- Bilar Man-Made Forest
- Hanging Bridge
- Chocolate Hills
- Souvenir Shop
- Travel Back to Hotel around 04.00 PM
Please note that Bohol Countryside private tour is approximately 8 hours duration. Activity is strictly available from 9:00 AM to 05:00 PM. Please bring water. No age requirements. Children 3 years old and below are free of charge. Children between 4 - 11 years old, & Senior Citizen/PWD are entitled to 20% discount. And, In case of extreme weather conditions, the Loboc River Cruise will be suspended and guests will be brought to an alternative restaurant. Please note that This activity has 25M flat concrete surface to the raft going to Loboc River Cruise, approx 100M long walking tour with 20 degree slopes within Tarsier Sanctuary, Approx 50M long bamboo bridge when crossing the hanging bridge. Besides ,during Chocolate Hills Tour, flat concrete Surface, option to go up 213 steps to the promenade.
- Transportation during the Tour
- Hotel pick up & drop off within Panglao Area or Tagbilaran
- Buffet Lunch at Loboc River Cruise
- Bottled Water During the Tour
- Local Driver Guide
- Entrance Fees to Loboc Floating Restaurant
- Tarsier Conservation Center
- Chocolate Hills
- Passenger Tour Insurance
There are no reviews yet.