Whale Shark Watching in Bohol
Skip the trip to Oslob and see the majestic whale shark in Bohol! Swim with the whalesharks in Bohol in this quick 3 hour tour!
The whale shark is a slow-moving, filter-feeding carpet shark and the largest known extant fish species. The largest confirmed individual had a length of 18.8 m. The whale shark holds many records for size in the animal kingdom, most notably being by far the largest living nonmammalian vertebrate
● Private Transportation during the Tour
● Hotel pick up & drop off within Panglao Area
● Whale shark Snorkeling and Guide
● Entrance Fees
● Passenger Tour Insurance
● 6:00 AM – Pick-up at hotel
● 7:00 AM – Arrival
● 8:00 AM – Finish Whaleshark activity
● 9:00 AM – Arrival Back at hotel
There are no reviews yet.