- Validity of more than 6 months / Signed Passport
- Broken lamination of the Picture Portion will not be accepted / Must have at least 2 blank pages left in the passport.
2.VISA APPLICATION FORM
3.PHOTO (2 Copy of 4.5cm x 4.5cm with white background.)
4.BIRTH CERTIFICATE (NSO issued with receipt and valid within (1)year.)
Applicants holding (old or valid) passports with used Japan Visa will be exempted from submitting of birth certificate.
- IN CASE OF NON-RECORD OF REGISTRATION OF LIVE BIRTH
- Non-Record in the NSO. Need certificate of Non-Record from the NSO and BIRTH CERTIFICATE from the LOCAL CIVIL REGISTRAR.
- Non-Record in the NSO and LOCAL CIVIL REGISTRAR. Need certificate of Non-Record from the NSO and the LOCAL CIVIL REGISTRAR.
- IF NSO ISSUED RECORD IS NOT CLEAR
- BIRTH CERTIFICATE from the LOCAL CIVIL REGISTRAR.
- IF BIRTH CERTIFICATE IS LATE-REGISTRATION
- Birth Certificate from the LOCAL CIVIL REGISTRAR.
- Original Baptismal Certificate, School Record (Form 137 or report card) School Year Book.
(Need contact tel # of the church,and contact tel# of the school)
5.MARRIAGE CONTRACT (If Married) NSO issued and valid within (1)year.
Applicants holding (old or valid) passports with used Japan Visa will be exempted from submitting of marriage contract.
- Incase of non-record.You must submit certificate of non-record together with the one from local civil registrar.
- Prepared by the applicant or the travel agency.
8.EMPLOYMENT CERTIFICATE From local company if employed
9.BUSINESS REGISTRATION if self employed
10.INCOME TAX RETURN (Form 2316 or 1701) Original and (1) photocopy.